Saturday 18 May 2013

SA jewellery designers - three new favourites

Rollin Vintage
Jewellery hand made from antique cutlery is possibly one of the best things I've seen in a long time. I love the idea of taking something old and making it new, especially when it's as beautiful as this. Rollin Vintage can be found at the monthly I Heart Market in Durban, or you can have a look at their blog.
Spoon pendants. 

A bangle made from bending a fork. How cool?
Dear Rae Jewellery
Simple yet stunning is what I think of the products from Dear Rae jewellery. I love their rings as I have really small fingers so I know what a struggle it is to find rings that don't look huge on tiny fingers, and I also quite like their pendants and bangles. The designers, Karin Rae Mathee, Morgan Xekethwana, and Raymond Kama are based in Cape Town but their jewellery can be ordered online.






Genevieve Motley
These are some new products from Genevieve Motley. These striking necklaces and other jewellery can be found at the flagship store in Durban, at various boutiques throughout the country or ordered online



1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Jewellery Cape Town

    ReplyDelete